We are looking for a .NET software engineer to work on a well-known booking platform. Whilst this is a full-stack .NET developer position, you will...
We are looking for a Senior C# .NET software engineer or aspiring Team Leader to work on a well-known booking platform. They are seeking someone who understands a delivery focused approach to building and leading a successful team. As a Senior C# .NET developer you will be a passionate coach who knows how to get the best out of team members. You will be someone who is passionate about coding and best practices and be driven by backend complexity, who understands how to and enjoys mapping a complex distributed system. You will be an individual who accepts responsibility for the platform that they write software to run in.
- A minimum 6+ year's hands-on experience in building enterprise solutions in C# and in the .Net technology stack.
- Proven analysis and design experience including design patterns, SOLID principles, DDD and MicroServices architecture.
- Proven experience of writing web sites using ASP.NET MVC and web services using Web API.
- Proven experience of working with JSON and XML.
- Proven experience of SQL Server and its architecture including writing SQL, S/P, Triggers, Indexes and investigating database performance with a production platform.
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests with a preference for the use of a testing methodology like TDD or BDD. Experience of SpecFlow would be a benefit.
- Lead the team technically
- Line management of developers and QA staff.
- Implement roadmap items in line with existing architecture but also identify and implement improvements to this architecture.
- Continually strive to remove blockers from delivering roadmap items faster.
If you are a Senior C# .NET developer looking to take that next step in your career and work on cutting-edge software in a state-of-the-art office please get in touch with Sophie Wallis on or call on 02076541402.
Interviews are booked for next week. Sorry, no sponsorship offered for this position.