A Principal Architect with extensive experience leading a high level spftware / web architecture teams is required to join an enterprise business in their Leeds...
A Technical Architect with experience of cloud first architecture and design is required to join an enterprise business in their Leeds office. You will be working on market leading cloud technologies, utilising your hands-on experience of Micro Services architecture. This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Architect who is looking to work for a technology focussed business in a multi-disciplinary environment.
About the role:
As the Technical Architect, you will be working to define the technical vision, standards, principles and patterns for the businesses cloud. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provision of technical leadership and guidance to teams including developers, analysts and testers
- Defining target architecture for existing cloud applications
- Defining best practices, key principles and processes - ensuring efficient transitions through the agile delivery process
- Building responsive, scalable and elastic cloud solutions
- Driving continuous improvement and refinement of SDLC
- Designing resilient and cost effective architecture
As the Technical Architect you will have prior experience within a similar position, where you will have designed solutions for cloud-first architecture. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience of container based architecture - such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Extensive experience of market leading cloud provider technologies (e.g Azure, AWS, Google etc)
- REST API's - especially HATEOAS
- Proven experience of transition architecture - migrations from legacy to target state
This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Architect looking for a bigger challenge, where you will be able to have autonomy and add value.
The business are offering up to £70,000 + bens
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.