Exciting Test Engineer opportunity to join a world leading company, providing cutting edge high performance software and hardware products to a range of exciting industries. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 10% pension
- Medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Life cover
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years' experience as a test engineer.
- Previous experience testing complex solutions across software and hardware.
- Manual and automated testing experience.
- A BSc in Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Engineering or related.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, with strong organisational, time management and communication skills.
In this exciting and challenging Test Engineer position you will be a key figure in using both manual and automated approaches to test highly complex systems, reporting to the Test Manager. You will perform hands on functional and non-functional testing. Together with the Test Manager and Project Leads, you will have responsibility in ensuring first class release quality of hardware and software products.
- Develop & execute hardware/software testing
- Report to the Test Manager
- Ensure high quality release
- Hands on manual and automated testing
This opportunity to work with a world leading business is not to be missed. The company has subsidiaries across the USA and UK and successfully serves a number of exciting industries.
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be considered.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.