QA Test Lead Permanent Automation Wakefield Very Competitive Base Salary and Additional Benefits onezeero. is currently recruiting for a QA Test Lead for an established...
QA Test Engineer - Permanent - Automation - Wetherby - £30-35,000 + Additional Benefits
onezeero. is currently recruiting for a QA Test Engineer for an established organisation based in Whetherby. To be considered you must have a good overall knowledge of software testing, experience working with automation tools and ideally experience testing on mobile applications and devices. This is an exciting, dynamic and challenging role. You must be a team player, thrive and apply yourself in a pressurised environment.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Proven experience of working within and Agile and Scrum environment.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience working as a software tester / QA, with a strong understanding of various different tech stacks
- Previous experience using Test Automation tools and technologies is a big plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with a good attitude towards learning is highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate usability and technical issues and requirement to all types of stakeholders and areas of the business.
- Providing innovative solutions that allow us to scale and improve our testing workflow;
- Increasing automated end-to-end test coverage, on both mobile apps and web
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression, with ambitious leadership determined to continue the growth and development of the organisation and the chance to work with a great team utilising the latest testing tools. Please apply now for immediate consideration or call Dominic on 0113 200 2274 for a confidential chat.