An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager with experience selling Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and /or eCommerce or Webshop solutions is required for...
A Change Analyst is required to join a leading international business group, with travel UK wide. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to become more actively involved within IT business change, or the opportunity to get out of the office more. The Business Change Analyst will have previous knowledge of the recruitment industry, either as a Recruitment Consultant or have worked on projects within this field.
About the role:
As the Change Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing a specific area of change management, following post go live. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving cultural change and business benefit - across people, systems and processes to meet business needs and objectives
- Encouraging staff to make the required change to the new systems and approaches
- Work closely with key stakeholders developing the change plan to improve performance
- Taking ownership over your specialism
As the Change Analyst, you will have prior experience working within a recruitment environment / industry or similar. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written
- Good analytical and decision making
- Effective time management and self motivation
- Team player, personable and engaging
- Knowledge / understanding of change management (not essential)
- Willing to travel nationally
This is a unique opportunity for an individual looking to move into a new sector or enhance their career. Training will be given, but prior experience within the recruitment / staffing industry is essential for individuals without Change Management experience.