QA Test Engineer Permanent Automation Wetherby £30-35,000 + Additional Benefits onezeero. is currently recruiting for a QA Test Engineer for an established organisation based...
QA Test Lead - Permanent - Automation - Wakefield - Very Competitive Base Salary and Additional Benefits
onezeero. is currently recruiting for a QA Test Lead for an established organisation based in Wakefield. To be considered you must have a good overall knowledge of software testing, experience managing and leading a team of testers and have some hands on experience across test automation. This is an exciting, dynamic and challenging role. You must be a team player, thrive and apply yourself in a pressurised environment.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Lead the Software Quality Assurance Team, including the review, redesign, implementation and management of the testing process. Responsible for the overall QA strategy within the development function.
- Leading a team of QA Analysts with responsibility for the recruitment, engagement, development and growth of a high performing team
- Responsibility for the maintenance and improvement test environments
- At least 3 years' people management experience of leading a QA Team
- A minimum of 3 years' Testing experience
- Experience of test automation
- In-depth understanding of SDLC ISEB or ISTQB qualified
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Software Testing theories and practices
- Experience of working within an agile environment
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression, with ambitious leadership determined to continue the growth and development of the organisation and the chance to work with a great team utilising the latest testing tools. Please apply now for immediate consideration or call Dominic on 0113 200 2274 for a confidential chat.