Web Application Developer - PHP
Exciting opportunity for a PHP to join a highly regarded Digital Agency in Peterborough. Coming from a strong Open Source background you will ideally have agency experience, within a variety of industry sectors.
- Leading Web Digital Agency
- Peterborough location
- 25 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays
- 2% employer pension contribution
- Companywide bonus scheme
- Personal development investment
- Great social calendar
- Vibrant, ambitious culture
In this engaging and challenging Web Application Developer - PHP role in Peterborough you will be aligned to a specfic business area and have worked previously in a structured Agile environment. The role will include developing and implementing client and server side applications and working in a small team of developers.
3+ years OOP PHP experience in a commercial environment
- Working knowledge and experience of MVC frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, CodeIgniter)
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal or Joomla)
- Ability to work in the Linux Shell (CLI)
- Knowledge of LAMP servers
- Experience in a digital agency and/or software as a service (SaaS) environment
The Web Application Developer - PHP will be responsible for developing mid and long term solutions on a number of projects, some of which are very high traffic and high profile. They will report to the Senior Systems Architect and be responsible for helping to design reusable solutions within programming.
This is a mid-level programming role and a knowledge of OOP and software design principles is essential. The developer should be able to suggest improvements to existing code, as well as helping to build future projects from the ground up.They have face to face interview slots arranged for as soon as 9th June so please apply to not miss out on this opportunity. Please feel free to give me a call on 0121 280 0857 or email to find out more detail.