My client, a trading firm in the City of London are looking for a C# .NET Web Developer to contribute towards the development of trading...
A market leader in the music industry is searching for a super star Python and Django developer who wants to make a difference. This fun company is all about making people happy; a smile is the winning ingredient that drives them forward.
This Python and Django role is for someone looking to deliver a sustainable and dynamic code base. This tech company have created their own enterprise software that they also license to other business. They have ambitious plans for their digital services that will expand them into new platforms and markets.
In this role you will be solely responsible for all the Python and Django development meaning you must feel confident in your capabilities and be able to make decisions and research solutions when needed. You will be working in a team of 3 and experience in collaboration is essential.
What you get;
- Flexible working/work from home after 1 month with business - Must Be London Based
- Training budget
- Company pension
- Pro-rata bonus
- Personal development plan
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday - Xmas holiday is not included!Some of the projects you will be working on;
To be successful as a Python and Django developer you need to be confident in your ability and take challenges head on. To be the right fit you need to love solving problems in creative way.
- You will be working closely with other members in the business to offer end-to-end delivery of consumer features
- Plan, prototype and implement new products and features
- Extending and improving the automated deployment and integration systems
- Extending and maintaining the RESTApi
- They are moving towards on SOA-based architecture through an ongoing programme of improvement and restructuring
- Demonstrable experience with the Django framework
- Experience with EC2, S3 and other AWS services
- A solid understanding of Linux
- Have experience developing large-scale, performant, RESTful API's
- Experience with Test-driven-development and continuous integration with Python
- Have a good understanding of real-time web technologies (like WebSockets)
- Have experience with distributed systems using Redis and Celery
- Experience using Puppet (Saltstack experience a bonus)
- Experience with DVCS workflows (Git, GitHub Flow)
- Redis and Memcached experience
- Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be offered for this role.