As a Python or Java Test/ QA Engineer you will be joining a pioneering company in the fight against disease and cancer. This company have been going for three years and are looking to operate in Europe, America and Asia.
They have created a patented non-invasive test to focus on the detection, measurement and analysis of disease before surgical procedures are put in place. This offers comfort, less risk and a cheaper alternative to a biopsy.
You will be working in a social company with a mix of developers, researchers and scientists to work together and fight this common enemy as you save lives and make medical history.
- Social Team - Weekly Lunches and Friendly Competitions
- Nights Out
- Weekly Meet Ups
- Running Club
- Fruit Provided
- 10% Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
- Share Options
As a Python or Java/ Test/ QA Engineer you will be testing a scalable cloud based platform for their imagining analysis and research. You will be developing a web portal for customers to enter data securely. You will be working alongside the developers and Product Managers to develop an understanding of the product objectives to ensure excellent quality.
To be successful you MUST have a good understanding of coding logic, ideally a history in Python or Java development.
Your Role Will Include:
- Develop automated and manual test procedures
- Develop and maintain system and user acceptance tests and scripts based on product requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Management of test coverage to ensure all requirements are adequately tested
- Procure, create and manage test data required
- Executing System and user acceptance tests and producing test logs and issue reports
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of new issues in order to generate root cause identification and resolution
- 3-6 years' experience in Automation testing of Web based applications
- Experience using GIT
- Excellent documentation skills - test cases, defect reports, test execution reports
- Experience of developing test framework using Python, Selenium and Mocking utilities
- Experienced of working in an agile environment
- Experience in testing Django applications