ASP.NET DeveloperExciting opportunity for a ASP.NET Developer to join a highly regarded Web Digital Agency team in Derbyshire; with access to excellent in house training...
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of my Energy / Utilities clients in Nottingham. They are looking to employ a Systems Developer to join their inhouse commercial department supporting all areas of the business.
This role will mainly include building, maintaining, developing and testing innovative business tools aimed at driving efficiency for their emloyees and customers.
This position will involve:
- Building, testing and maintaining internal API's
- Designing and maintaining bespoke databases to host business data
- Designing a UI for users to access and interrogate data
- Writing management information reports for use across the business
- Maintaining a number of internal and external web applications and the supporting infrastructure
- Experience in front-end frameworks (Angular/React)
- Experience in back-end frameworks (Express/Koa)
- Knowledge of AWS services to support external web applications (EC2, RDS)
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
What will make you sucessful:
- You will be able to build effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- You will be self-driven and results orientated.
- Be proactive in looking at challenges and suggesting/driving change
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
This Systems Developer role will be based in the companies head offices in Nottingham and comes with a competitive salary and the chance to build engaging code from scratch and not templating. Working with the latest technologies on essential projects this a role for the technically ambitious software developer.They have face to face interview slots arranged for as soon as 6th June so please apply to not miss out on this opportunity. Please feel free to give me a call on 0121 280 0857 or email to find out more detail.