An opportunity has arisen for a Development Manager who has experience within the Legal or Insurance sector, to join an Enterprise organisation in their Manchester...
- PHP Developer- Manchester City Centre- Up to £42,000 pa
Unique and exiting opportunity for an experienced PHP Developer with the following skills:
- Strong commercial knowldge of PHP
- A love of problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project and business.
- You will enjoy writing technical and operational documentation to facilitate the use and maintenance of the software
- Knowledge of Drupal would be higly advantageous.
You will be part of a brilliant company, based in Manchester City Centre. They are an award winning business with excelent reputation in the market, so you wioll be surrounded by the best talent between colleagues and clients.
The benefits package is offering:
- Annual bonus of 10% of your salary.
- Work and life balance for parents of future parents.
- Childcare Vouche Scheme.
- New parents receive £2,500 to help with the first baby.
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days of holidays + bank holidays and Christmas shut down.
- internally-run courses to learn new skills;
- lunch & learn sessions to share knowledge and best practice;
- tickets to external courses, conferences and seminars
If you are looking for your next challenge, working with a company where you can develop your career further, expand your skills set and be part of a great culture, please give me a call to 0161 8882522, apply to this advert or drop me an email