My client is recruiting for a Business Intelligence Deveoper to join a proactive team utilising the latest Bi technologies.
This is an exciting time to join the Business Intelligence team, as there are a number of key projects and areas of development that the team will be implementing over the coming months, with a new Business Intelligence strategy being developed and rolled out. As a key member of this team, you will support the maintenance and development of their data warehouse and take a lead role in designing, developing and implementing complex reporting solutions.
- Assist in the routine maintenance and update of SQL server databases, ETL and SSIS packages
- Design and develop new SQL packages, create and amend stored procedures, views and tables
- To proactively monitor the data warehouse and relevant systems to ensure secure, robust services with minimum downtime, identifying and rectifying issues with databases, reports and relevant systems as required.
- Assist in implementation, testing and release of database changes to include improvements and maintenance, performing standards checks on development work and changes to ensure accuracy and business continuity.
- Assist in the development of solutions that will automate and improve upon current processes within the Business Intelligence team
- Experience in building and developing reporting solutions