Are you a C# Developer looking to work on innovative, cutting-edge products? Look no further, My client, a fintech organisation based in London are looking for a developer to join their agile team. As part of an agile team, you will work in 2 week iterations to deliver product features that you had a hand in coming up with and prioritising. You'll interact with other developers, SDET, PM, UX and design during your day-to-day work.
You will be working alongside world-class developers and you will be pragmatic, innovative and self-motivated problem solver. You'll have a natural optimism and live and breathe technology.
- 4+ years of C# .NET development
- Deep understanding of OO & SOLID principles
- Proven track record of building high performing and reliable systems
- You have developed code that runs within a cloud environment (preferably AWS)
- You've used best-of-breed techniques and architectures (e.g. DDD/Event Driven Architecture, TDD/BDD, REST, SOA/micro-services, CQRS)
- An appreciation of the open-source ecosystem
- Exceptional understanding of continuous integration systems, e.g. TeamCity, GO
- You understand and know how to apply agile principles, practices and patterns
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- You understand and apply good engineering practices in your work
If this sounds like you, please apply now or contact Sophie Wallis at onezeero. Unfortunately, this role cannot provide sponsorship of any kind. The role is paying up to £65k.