Are you a Java Develper passionate about agile ways of working? Are you tired of micromanagement, corporate office culture and lack of possibility to explore...
Oracle cloud financials Test Manager is needed to work a permanent role in Cheshire, with offices around the world and a growing IT/ERP team this is a perfect time to start your knew career journey.
The Oracle ERP Test Manager would be a great fit for someone who has worked in a software implementation environment, is knowledgeable within Oracle financials and has proven experience using both agile and waterfall project methodologies
What's in it for you!
- Work on a business critical global implementation of Oracle Cloud Financials.
- Develop a test strategy for this multi-year programme of work
- Prepare and execute an appropriate test plan in support of the agreed strategy.
- Hands-on test planning and test execution
- Providing guidance and support throughout the test process to all stakeholders who will be involved in the quality assurance cycle.
The Oracle cloud financials Test manager will report to the IT Development Director, you will have the below responsibilities.
Typical work activities will include:
- Working closely with end users, IT colleagues and partner consultants to understand the scope and configuration of the ERP solution
- Definition and maintenance of an appropriate test strategy which when executed will maximise the quality of the deployed ERP solutions
- Provide input to overall programme planning and monitor and reporting of progress against plan for all agreed test phases and activities
- Identification and reporting of issues and risks relating to testing activities
- Creation and execution of test plans and scenarios in line with the agreed test strategy
- Reporting and management of identified defects / issues
- Perform knowledge transfer to staff to ensure Oracle ERP testing best practices are being followed
Experience required to progress: The essential skills/attributes are:
- Experience of developing and executing test strategies in complex projects
- Excellent understanding of the Oracle ERP product, ideally ERP Cloud (though cloud experience is not mandatory) with particular emphasis on:
- Procure to pay
- Experience of PBCS (Hyperion Planning) would be beneficial
- Significant hands-on experience of testing Oracle ERP and an excellent understanding of Oracle ERP best practices
- Experience of testing business processes, interfaces and data migrations
- Ability to manage test teams, made up of IT and business resources
- Ability to influence stakeholders and to effectively manage customer expectations
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT Team and the wider business teams
If the Oracle ERP Test Manager is of interest then please do apply