Infrastructure Team Leader / Supervisor required for my high profile client in Milton Keynes!Up to £46,000 pa. base salary!Up to £10,000 in bonuses personal and...
Exciting opportunity for a Manual Tester to work for a multi-billion pound organisation. You will be given the chance to develop your abilities with the latest in manual testing technology; giving you the key to move your career forward!
- £25-32,000 per annum
- 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Top class development opportunities
You will have a good knowledge of the end-end testing lifecycle with 2 years of experience in manual testing. A background or strong interest in web testing will also be highly valued; as will a desire to work in a modern, fast-paced Agile environment!
In this exciting and challenging manual testing role you will be a key part in ensuring the company website is able to function effectively and provide a great user experience!
- Creation and execution aspects of software testing, including; test design, scripting, test execution, documentation, analysis and reporting.
- Analysis of test requirements and creation of appropriate test strategy and cases.
- Execution of strategy and test cases.
- Defect analysis post testing with full reporting and conclusions on action to be taken.
This manual testing position will be based in Northampton and offers additional benefits including:
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development programme
- Opportunities for career progression
This opportunity to work for a market leading company with a strong international presence is not to be missed. The company have enjoyed fantastic growth over previous years, with ambitious leadership determined to continue this progress.
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.