A Product Manager experienced with Sitecore 8 is required for a large international business based in central London. You will be leading the adoption and...
An opportunity has arisen for a Programme Manager experienced within Business Change to join a leading, global ecommerce company in their London office. You will be joining an established, mature projects team, where you will be working across various enterprise business change and IT projects.
About the role:
As the Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of business critical changes across the business. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Management of delivery of a portfolio of projects across business units - shared services centre
- Management of 3rd party suppliers - integrations into high level planning
- Establishing and working towards business strategic objectives
- Management of large budgets, upwards of £2 million
As the Programme Manager, you will have previous experience working in enterprise environments within IT business change projects. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience managing multiple 3rd party suppliers
- Delivery of business change and IT projects within an ecommerce environment ideally
- MS Projects, JIRA and Trello
- Managed programmes in an Agile and Prince 2 environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever expanding international ecommerce business, where you will be working in a fast paced business change environment.
To discuss further or to apply, get in touch.