Manual Test Analyst- Birmingham £25K-£32K DOE + Excellent BenefitsExciting opportunity for an experienced manual tester to join a major retail logistics company in Birmingham City...
Team Test Lead £38-£47K + Excellent Benefits
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Lead to join a highly regarded Retail solutions company; with a chance to work with some of the UK's most prestigious Retail Companies
- Working with integrated solutions; PoS, Mobile, BYOD, eCommerce.
Coming from a Technical, Hands on background and working with both manual & automated testing; ideally you will have experience in the retail industry in an agile/scrum environment. You should have the leadership experience and a proven track record in leading the testing of development environments/system integration testing.
In this technical test lead position, you will be collaborating with both technical and business team members in designing, building and executing both manual and automated test scripts; converting current manual to automated testing. You will be encouraging the continuous improvement in testing Operational systems solutions; guiding and developing your team, improving best practise. You will also be responsible for:
- To identify test objectives, plan and document test strategies and to identify resources required for testing
- Understand and analyse user requirements in order to build suitable test scenarios/plans, supporting the project plans and timelines
- Work with Business/product owners, prior to signing off releases.
- Work with your support teams to reproduce and assist in resolution of user reported issues.
The technical Quality Analyst role is based in Birmingham and offers the chance to travel to customer and business partners. Other Benefits include:
- Group pension scheme
- Access to Independent Finance Advisor
- Discount on products & Services
- Childcare Vouchers
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Annual timetable of charitable activities
This is a perfect opportunity to join one the most established retail technology solutions company within the UK. Working with over 140 retailers, in 57 different countries; having 2 offices in the UK and 1 in the USA. Over 30 years' experience supporting over 500 employees and a 5% year on year employee growth; this is truly a fantastic opportunity!
If this opportunity sounds like the role for you, please contact me, carrie- and then ring me to discuss the role further on 0161 888 2528.