An opportunity has arisen for a SharePoint Administrator to join a leading global business in their Manchester office. You will be joining an organisation which...
Technical Lead/Solution Architect is in need to work for a Manchester based cloud solutions company, this role would be great for a technology evangelist skilled within application and infrastructure architecture with enterprise level experience.
What's in it for you?
- Working for an Agile and innovative Software company
- Reporting to the CEO
- Generous salary and greet working culture
- You will be responsible for both the Architecture and Service Delivery teams
- The role will be both internally and client facing
- Lead client conversations on technical decisions and strategy
- Accountable for all internal and cloud infrastructure including hosting, networking, O/S and hardware
You will be required to engage your team on all workstreams requiring an architecture or technical input and will be expected to guide discussions to an optimised solution in line with the technology roadmap.
You will need to develop detailed working knowledge of the applications and platform to be able to advise on design decisions. This could be in terms of coding best practice, performance, scalability and operability. You will be required to face off to the client and to be able to speak with authority and credibility on the applications themselves.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
Must have experience/skills:
- Experience in developing and delivering tier 1 enterprise grade software solutions
- Experience of application hosting with detailed knowledge of leading edge Dev Ops best practice, networking and security.
- Experience across a broad set of technologies and development languages. Coding skills are not required but an appreciation of the languages, their pros and cons and their suitability certainly are.
- Experience in both transactional and analytical databases; ideally with expertise in HTAP platforms
- Highly effective communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong stakeholder management; both internal and client
- Appreciation of Project Management processes and key delivery frameworks
- Experience in Agile / Scrum development methods, software development lifecycle and associated toolsets
- Experienced in performance, operations and automated testing and their associated toolsets
- Demonstrable drive to deliver to the highest standards and to encourage and support colleagues to do the same
- Adherence to ethical business standards
- Strong work ethic that can be followed by fellow team members
If the Technical Lead/Solution Architect role is of interest then please do apply.