My client, an explosive fintech start-up in the heart of London, are looking for a C# .NET Developer to join their growing team. They are looking for someone who is keen to learn, a self-starter and an all rounder in full-stack .NET development. As a C# .NET developer, you will not be expected to know everything from the get-go but will have a solid understanding of how things work as well as an attitude and mind-set to learn and be motivated to develop your skills further.
As a C# .NET developer you will join a small team to help develop their web API that is consumed by iOS and Android devices. You will be play a part in building the platform and frameworks in place to connect with third party APIs to bring in financial data, make payments and execute product purchases.
Although you will be part of a team, there may be times where you will be working individually. You will also be involved in technical design decisions and work very closely with the co-founders. The technology is based on Microsoft .NET and hosted on Azure. The other key technologies are C#, SQL Server and API development.
- C# .NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC
- Sql Server
- Microsoft Azure to host and run our applications
- Octopus deploy
- TeamCity for continuous integration
- Angular JS
- Computer Science or related degree from a leading university
- Desire to apply this knowledge and rapidly build your skills
- Able to work both individually and as part of an agile team
- Familiar with a programming language and willing to learn C#
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to actively participate in technical and commercial discussions
- Interest in fintech and desire to work in a start up environment
If you have commercial experience with C# .NET, you will get extra brownie points!
If you are a C# .NET Developer looking for an opportunity to work closely with a group of skilled senior developers and have a keen interest in start-ups and/or fintech then please apply. This position is paying up to £55k (dependant on experience) and comes with an excellent benefits package.
Interview slots are booked for next week.