onezeero. are looking for a SQL Database Administrator to join a market leading organisation in Nottingham.You would be joining a talented team of SQL Developers...
Exciting opportunity for an Automation Tester with a market leading E-Commerce company. You will be given the chance develop your abilities with the latest in automation technology; giving you the key to move your career forward!
- £40-45,000 per annum
- 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Top class development opportunities
You will have a good knowledge of automated testing tools (eg. Selenium) and ideally 2 years of experience in Automated Testing. A background or strong interest in web testing will also be highly valued; as will a desire to work in a modern, fast-paced Agile environment!
In this exciting and challenging Automated Testing role you will be a key part in ensuring the company website is able to perform at the highest levels of function.
- Creation and execution aspects of software testing, including; test design, scripting, test execution, documentation, analysis and reporting.
- Analysis of test requirements and creation of appropriate test strategy and cases.
- Execution of strategy and test cases.
- Defect analysis post testing with full reporting and conclusions on action to be taken.
This Automation Tester role will be based in central Nottingham and offers additional benefits including:
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous Maternity/Paternity leave terms
- Continuous training and development programme
- Opportunities for career progression
This opportunity to work with a leading online e-commerce business with a strong national presence is not to be missed. The company have enjoyed fantastic growth over previous years, with ambitious leadership determined to continue this progress.
Please call Daniel Rooney on 01618882529
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.