My client, a trading firm in the City of London are looking for a C# .NET Web Developer to contribute towards the development of trading...
My client, a gaming organisation based in the heart of London, is looking for a contract 3D Artist to join their team for 3 months. You will work closely with lead artists and the creative director in order to model, texture, light, animate and implement a 3D environment for a web based game.
A successful candidate must have proven and robust work experience specifically in preparing 3D environments for mobile and web as well as an ability to work closely with developers in order to create stunning 3D implementations on weaker devices. They are looking for someone with the passion and know-how to help take their products to the next level.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrably exceptional portfolio.
- Expert End-to-End 3D capabilities.
- Experience with Mobile / Web game engines such as Unity or Play Canvas
- Technical Art Skills.
- Expert at industry standard design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with industry standard development processes such as Source Control and Management Tools.
- At least 3 years' experience on a social or mobile title.
- Experience working closely with developers.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in gaming / casino industry
- Understanding of Game Design and Game Mechanics
- Eye for 2D and UI art
If you are a 3D artist looking for your next contract please apply for this position or get in touch with Sophie Wallis on 0207 654 1402.