About the role:A Software Delivery Manager is required to join a leading organisation in Leeds. You will be leading the delivery of marketing leading technology...
Manual Test Analyst- Birmingham £25K-£32K DOE + Excellent Benefits
Exciting opportunity for an experienced manual tester to join a major retail logistics company in Birmingham City Centre; having the chance to work in a passionate & ever growing agile team.
As a Test Analyst you will be required to co-ordinate with other acting teams within the business such as the project and development teams to ensure the quality and timely delivery of projects. The role itself requires you to be very hands-on helping to design, write and update test cases and test scripts. You should have good technical skills and be able to apply agile principles and values in delivering value to the customers, both internal and external.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To accurately complete manual testing as required
- Regression, system integration, usability Testing
- Be able to confidently complete defect reports and verify any issues that have been fixed
In this manual test analyst position, you will be collaborating with both technical and business team members and to create and execute tests to drive development. This role will require you to think in a logical manner, solving problems and having a methodical approach to your work, with excellent attention to detail.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping the team lead with duties relating to existing/new projects
- Preparation of test plans, test scenarios, scripts and data requirements
- Testing defect fixes as required
- Analyse & raise new defects in timely manner
- Ensure all work is carried out in time with the schedule and quality requirements
- Liaise with appropriate departments to resolve issues and requirements
- Tracking and reporting of issue status and providing effective progress update
The manual test analyst position is based in Birmingham City Centre and offers the chance to travel to customer and business partners. Other Benefits include:
- Group pension scheme
- Free lunch on Tuesday & Thursdays
- Discount on products & Services
- Childcare Vouchers
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Annual timetable of charitable activities
This is a perfect opportunity to join one the most established retail logistics company within the UK. Having the chance to work with some of the biggest brands in the UK, with some of our client relationships stretching back over 10 years. Working in a market that is constantly evolving, our aim is always to keep our clients one step ahead... We need think outside the box people to help drive our ever changing business.
If this opportunity sounds like the role for you, please contact me, carrie- and then ring me to discuss the role further on 0161 888 2528.