Business Analyst/Project Manager TechnologyMy client has recently been acquired to become one of the largest technology companies in the UK, they are about to embark...
Business Analyst/Scrum Master - Development
My client has recently been acquired to become one of the largest technology companies in the UK, they are about to embark on a programme of works which will mean they have to double in size by the end of the year.
As part of international initiatives to increase their service offerings, they are looking for a capable and experienced Scrum Master to help manage and organise the workstreams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen, enthusiastic attitude to work in a small team as a key member of staff
- Ability to manage time effectively across multiple, concurrent projects
- Experience working with agile development teams
- Experience conducting various agile ceremonies
- Ability to plan and organise work items within projects
- Ability to ensure projects and work items are estimated in line with project plans
- Ability to write regular detailed and summarized project progress reports
- Ability to write and update detailed project plans according to agreed changes
- Experience gathering and documentation development requirements
- Experience leading agile development teams as a scrum master
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence