Business Analyst UX/UI MediaMy client is one of the largest and most innovative providers of intelligence, analysis and data for the advisory, corporate and financial...
Implementation Analyst - Client Facing
My client is one of the largest medical recruitment agencies in the world, I am assisting them in the recruitment of a non technical Implemetation Analyst with the following skills;
- Elicit business requirements using a range of methods such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, and business scenarios.
- Identifying and mapping the current-state and future-state business processes.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Support business stakeholders during go-live preparation and post go-live.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Produce estimates for analysis tasks, based on high-level information provided.
- Review, monitor and propose improvements across processes, systems and services.
- Support and actively contribute to pre-sales and tender process activities.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, developers, and subject matter experts from our clients.
- Maintain thorough requirements documentation, ensuring full traceability of requirements.
- Meeting preparation and documentation of output.
- Liaison with, and updates progress to the project manager.
- Conduct face to face and online training sessions for clients and suppliers.
- Minimum of 3 Years in a Business Analysis client facing role
- Previous experience in a recruitment/RPO/MSP environment
- NHS or Healthcare Experience
- Prioritising requirements and measuring that they have been achieved
- Experience with and / or knowledge of workforce management software
- Experience in writing current and future-state business processes