Front End DeveloperMy London based client is looking for a strong front end developer to join their product team and play a key role in...
UX Designer (B2B)
My client is a leader in the media and entertainment industry and they are looking for a User Experience designer with B2B experience. The B2B UX (User Experience) Designer will join the in house team to work alongside one other designer, creating UX assets, designs and plans for their software products, from initial brief through to final execution
The role will predominantly focus on B2B UX design and so the successful applicant will have extensive experience in a B2B UX design role. The Senior UX Designer must have strong knowledge of UX and familiarity of web technologies and UI.
- Strong understanding and practice of UX and design principles
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Ability to create graphical elements such as icons, splash screen, avatars etc.
- Experience with raster and vector graphics
- Design of desktop and mobile & web applications
- Experience building both low and high fidelity prototypes
- A creative thinker with advanced skills in design, layout and interactive engagement
- Strong eye for details and excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with source control (Git)
This client offers a great working environment - fantastic benefits and a great package!
If you feel you have the skills for this opportunity please do not hesitate to apply. Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss this role further.
No sponsorship offered. Must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role.