An IT Manager with experience delivering high quality and efficient IT services within an enterprise Microsoft environment is required to join a leading organisation in...
A Communications Coordinator is required to join a vibrant global business in their Manchester office. You will be working within a fast paced O365 and SharePoint release team, ensuring the user group is well represented and their needs are understood and translated. The business office is located centrally, with excellent public and private transport links
About the role:
As the Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for the release of communications business wide in regards to O365 updates and releases. In addition to this, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Writing exciting and engaging communications for release business wide
- Engaging with user groups through workshops and meetings to gather requirements and needs
- Liaising with the SharePoint and O365 technical teams to share user requirements and needs
- Be the eyes and ears of the business as to what the brand is looking for
- Management of your own mini projects
As the Communications Coordinator, you will have excellent written and verbal communication, confident in engaging with stakeholders and users at all business levels. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Exposure to communicating technical releases to a non-technical audience
- Passion for technology and all things IT - experience working within an O365 and SharePoint release/deployment environment would be highly beneficial
- Experience working in a marketing / advertising / communications environment
This is a unique opportunity for an individual with a passion for communications to join a global organisation, with a user group of 45,000!