PMO Planning Analyst A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced PMO Planning Analyst/Project Planner to join the expanding IT and Business Change Project Management...
An Office 365 Product Coordinator is required to join a global business in their Manchester office. You will ideally have previous experience working within a Product delivery environment, specifically on O365 and Azure. The business is keen to find an individual who is passionate, engaging and an excellent communication. The office is located within Manchester city centre, close to excellent transport links.
The business is in the process of deploying SharePoint and O365 into an Azure environment, meaning many exciting changes and projects across their global community. Due to the ongoing technical business change and transformation, the group are keen to ensure the global user group aren't ignored and are kept up to date with the latest releases and changes.
About the role:
As the O365 Product Coordinator you will be responsible for liaising between the technical team and the user group, ensuring communications in regards to releases are effective and engaging. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring communications on product progress and releases are broadcast daily
- Management of some smaller scale O365 projects
- Interpreting technical changes and relaying this to the user group
- Requirement gathering from the user group and liaising these back to the technical teams
As the O365 Product Coordinator, you will ideally have experience working within a user facing position, ideally within an O365, SharePoint and Azure environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Good technical understanding of O365 products - a technical background isn't required
- Excellent verbal and written communication - as you will be releasing engaging daily communications
- Dynamic and very personable
This is an exciting opportunity for a communications focussed Product Coordinator, who is keen to work in a user focussed position. The business is paying up to £45,000 for the right individual