An Insight Analyst is needed to work for a national company who manages large amounts of data, the Insight Analyst will deliver quantitative and qualitative...
DBA/BI Developer is required to work for a technology company in Liverpool; you will proactively maintain the company's database servers, including databases hosted in the cloud. The DBA/ BI Developer will work as part of the software development team, in order to produce the database/reporting assets required during product development.
What's in it for you?
- Working for a successful technology company who are constantly investing in new technologies
- DBA and support (30%), Database and BI Development (70%).
- Developing existing data warehouses in order to further optimise performance of the database systems.
- Gather data requirements and design appropriate data solutions for projects
The DBA/BI Developer will report to the software development manager, you will be mainly working with software architects/developers and the customer support manager.
- 5+ years' experience in SQL Server administration and support.
- 5+ years' experience in a SQL Server development environment.
- 2+ years' experience in a data warehouse / ETL environment.
- Excellent T-SQL skills, including query optimisation, query plan analysis, etc.
- Experience of SQL Server installation and upgrades.
- Strong knowledge of recovery models and backup/restore processes.
- Strong experience of SSRS, SSIS and SSAS.
- Ability to diagnose performance problems in a SQL Server environment.
- Experience of cloud environments, particularly Amazon AWS.
- Knowledge of C#.NET software development would be a bonus.
If the DBA/BI Developer role is of interest then please do apply .