Project Manager (FTC)Up to £40,000pa basic An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced interim Project Manager to join this highly reputable and market-leading organisation...
My client, a cutting edge start up based in the city of London is looking for an android developer to join their team. As a Mobile App Developer, you will be a part of the development team responsible for the onward development new and existing apps. They're looking for an Android Developer to work within our highly experienced team to expand their SaaS platform in an innovative and fast-paced Agile environment.
The successful candidate will work in an agile environment, working day to day in a Scrum Team delivering high quality software changes and enhancements. You'll add new cool functionality and improvements to the app platform, and hook it up to the cloud via the Developer Centre and CMS. You'll collaborate with clients and designers to deliver amazing apps for top retailers.
The work is consistent and you will have the opportunity to take on more and varied responsibilities as you grow in the role.
- Experience writing clean, maintainable, easy-to-test code using Java.
- Proficient in Android Studio, Android SDK and Google compatible libraries.
- At least one app published in the Google Play Store.
- Experience working closely with designers, and having an eye for design is super helpful.
- Experience in collaborating with clients or product owners using an agile process.
- Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development (TDD/BDD) experience.
- UX/UI Design skills.
- GitHub source control and Continuous Integration.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Id you feel you have the right skills for this role, please do not hesitate to apply. Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss this role further.