Business Development Manager - Midlands/North England
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager with a background in selling Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and /or eCommerce or Webshop solutions to fulfil a field-based role (Midlands and/or Northern England) with a market-leading FTSE100 business.
- Market-leading organisation working with numerous Blue Chip Clients
- Competitive salary, commission and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities to develop skills and career further
As the Business Development Manager, you will have previously had experience selling eCommerce and/OR EDI solutions. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly desirable to your application:
- Proven track record selling within an eBusiness / eCommerce environment - directly or via a consultancy or 3rd party
- Excellent communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels, from Managers through to CIO's
- Able and willing to travel UK wide
- Experience working to targets within a fast paced environment
As the Business Development Manager, you will be working with a pre-existing warm client base, selling eBusiness and eCommerce solutions to their national enterprise customers. You will be selling eBusiness and EDI solutions to established customers with yearly spends of up to £5 million, utilising your skills to suggest and deliver solutions. The products you will be selling have had success within the target customer market and with your help; the wider customer base will soon be on the uptake. As the IT Business Development Manager, you will also have the opportunity to identify and target new business.
This Business Development Manager position will be based throughout the UK and comes with a competitive salary as well as commission and benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Sales/Business Development Manager looking for a role within a progressive and established business, where you'll be selling to some of the largest house-hold names in the UK.
Apply now by sending an updated copy of your CV, or for more information please call Mark Goode on 0161 888 2541.