Implementation Analyst Client FacingMy client is one of the largest medical recruitment agencies in the world, I am assisting them in the recruitment of a...
Business Analyst UX/UI - Media
My client is one of the largest and most innovative providers of intelligence, analysis and data for the advisory, corporate and financial communities. I am assisting them in the search for a Business Analyst with the following experience;
- Work with stakeholders to understand our goals & vision, and identify business needs.
- Assist with project validation by identifying/evaluating areas of risk and devising mitigation strategies.
- Support product owners and UX with market research, user research and commercial validation efforts.
- Pair with quality analysts and UX designers to define requirements that are clear, concise and comprehensible.
- Use your methodical approach, technical prowess and tenacity to ensure that all edge cases have been identified and articulated in requirements.
- Identify and resolve issues with dependencies and conflicting requirements, dealing with pain points, and translating them into business opportunities.
- Act as a Scum Master for a delivery team, by: facilitating meetings and ceremonies (workshops, retrospectives, showcases and inceptions), removing blockers, managing WIP, fostering continuous improvement and keeping the team highly motivated.
- Significant experience of working successfully with software delivery, Agile teams and are well versed in various Agile delivery methodologies.
- Depth and breadth of experience to help the delivery team, and other business analysts, in prioritising competing demands, obtaining buy-in from stakeholders and resolving conflict with stakeholders.
- Years of experience working within collaborative environments supporting product owners, QA analysts and the business throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Been leading and facilitating inceptions, retrospectives and workshops for delivery teams as well as stakeholders in the business.
- Worked within a software delivery environment as a business analyst, or have a technical (systems/development) background. You are able to analyse and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view.
- Keen attention to detail, are passionate about quality, love collaboration and have a problem-solving mind-set.
- Experience acting as a servant leader for a delivery team, ideally as a Scrum Master with a recent certification, or a similar role.