System Administrator An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced System Administrator to join this highly prestigious organisation during a significant growth and transformation phase...
Network Security Engineer
I am working with a global financial organisation based in Cheshire who has a requirement for a Network Security Engineer within a large network team - you will be part of an Information Security team with colleagues across multiple continents. This team ensures that the business has cutting-edge security solutions to ensure customers can trust the client with their sensitive information.
Key Skills Required:
- Advanced knowledge of all firewall types
- Strong skills in one of the following technologies: Checkpoint, Juniper or Fortigate
- Thorough working knowledge of firewall and non-firewall routing and switching
- Knowledge of well-known ports and protocols and related vulnerabilities
- Lead security improvement projects
- Lead firewall enhancement projects
- Firewall compliance and reporting
- Security sign-off of firewall changes
- Provide compliance requirementsPlease apply for immediate consideration.
My client is offering a salary of up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits.
Please apply for immediate consideration.