Infrastructure Engineer up to £45,000I am working with a global organisation based in Warrington who have a requirement for an Infrastructure Engineer to support their...
Senior Network Engineer
I am working with a global organisation based in Warrington who have a requirement for an Senior Network Engineer working in a large network team - you will be the technical lead on multiple projects installing, maintaining and supporting key components of my client's enterprise scale network infrastructure, used by over 20,000 users across the world.
Key Skills Required:
- Cisco Routing, Switching and Wireless
- Routing Protocols - BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Load Balancing (F5)
- WAN Optimization (Riverbed)
- WAN Circuit Technologies (xDSL, Cable, MPLS, Metro Ethernet, T1, E1)
- ASA/PIX Firewalls, IPS/IDS
- Protocol Analysis (SNMP, Wireshark, Syslog, Netflow)
- Network Security Technologies (Proxy/Content Filtering, ISE, CWS, MFA)
- IPSec/SSL, IPSec VPN, DMVPN
- Installing and maintaining LAN/WAN/Wireless networks and devices
- Troubleshooting advanced switching and routing issues
- Managing and troubleshooting firewall and DNS configurations
- Conducting circuit and traffic analysis and resolving latency or other performance issues
My client is offering a salary of up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.