Business Analyst/Scrum Master DevelopmentMy client has recently been acquired to become one of the largest technology companies in the UK, they are about to embark...
Business Analyst/Project Manager - Technology
My client has recently been acquired to become one of the largest technology companies in the UK, they are about to embark on a programme of works which will mean they have to double in size by the end of the year.
As part of international initiatives to increase our service offerings, they are looking for a capable and experienced Project Manager to help manage and organise our workstreams.
- PMO/BA background
- Facilitate and help in gathering project requirements
- Facilitate working in an agile environment
- Be responsible for planning and organising multiple projects concurrently
- Ensure projects and work items are estimated in line with project plans
- Track work activities against the detailed project plans
- Be involved in the administration and development of Jira and Confluence
- Be involved in assessing and reviewing documentation
- Write regular detailed and summarized project progress reports
- Update project plans to include agreed changes
- Organise and facilitate project meetings