A Functional IT Lead for Supply Chain is urgently needed to work a role in the North West, this is a senior role working closely with VP of Supply Chain and CxO level stakeholders, you will be someone who can drive business improvement through implementation of a clear operations strategy so excellent project management will be required to succeed.
What's in it for you!
Working for a large global organisation with multiple new to ongoing projects
- Generous salary and package
- Hard work is always rewarded
- Increase or gain skills expertise within Oracle EBS, OBIEE, Middleware/Integration solutions
- Visible role, with a clear path for career progression
- Challenging but very rewarding role and organisation to work for
The successful candidate will have experience within an environment exposing you to the basic context and operation of significant business processes preferably within the Offshore environment; including Maintenance, Reliability and Operations, Supply Chain (Procurement/Inventory) and HSE
What's needed to be successful:
- Experience and evidence of implementing strategic IT Operations and Supply Chain programs that have achieved significant improvements in business efficiency, risk reduction or productivity. Implementing a shared service centre will be an advantage.
- Strong Experience with business relationship management.
- Must be results orientated with ability to achieve aggressive goals and have the ability to effectively work cross-functionally with and through business, IS managers and outsource partners.
- A global mind-set together with the ability to delve into and work with detail to achieve business results. Able to embed the highest levels of business control and compliance into IT systems.
- Translate business strategies into IT requirements and identify services to meet requirements (current and future), and measure their business value
- Understand business processes end-to-end, actively measuring business contribution of enabling systems (function business system measure)
- Initiate improvement to the Business Unit IT processes and/or systems
- Work with Service and Application managers to ensure services meet customer needs
- Own the communication with the business around IT services, costs and needs
- Provide projected demand for services to the service and applications managers
- Perform demand management role for services provided by the ISIT group
- Manage business-specific software portfolio (Incl. IFS, Maximo, Prima Vera)
- Responsible for Operations and Supply Chain IT business case development
- Network with IT Leader peers so constructive matrix relationships are built to enable delivery of the IT strategy
- Deliver and manage projects utilizing internal Project Delivery Framework, and applying Agile technical delivery methods where relevant and if appropriate.
- Able to represent the ISIT organization as part of the broader team.
- Experience of business reference models, the design and implementation of business processes.
- Expert Business Analysis and Consulting skills.
- Excellent Management, communications, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Exposure to specific technical platforms, including IFS, Oracle EBS and OBIEE, IBM Maximo, Middleware/Integration and Business Intelligence technologies is highly regarded.
Day travel to London once a week will be required.