Senior BI/DW Engineer/Lead is needed to work for a global client based in Manchester City Centre. The Senior Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse Lead will report to...
onezeero. are working with a global client based in Warrington who have over 40 offices in over 60 countries, due to the size and nature of the business they are in need of a Data Warehouse Developer.
Whats in it for you
- Develop a data warehouse from scratch (Cradle to Grave)
- Working within a Microsoft environment
- Flexi hour's start 08:00/10:00 and Finish 16:30/18:30
- Extremely engaging and down to earth team
- Company who cares about you and your career development
The Data Warehouse Developer must have current/previous experience in building a data warehouse from scratch, you will also have extensive SSRS and SSIS experience to be considered for this rewarding career and opportunity.
Environment (below experience not needed):
- Dynamics AX Back office
- Dynamics CRM (Full CRM to be rolled out)
- Global role, currently a team of 4 Tall
- 7 mains systems
This particular Data Warehouse Developer role will suit someone who is extremely engaging passionate about technology with good energy and positive outlook in the work place.
- £45,000 to £55,000 basic with bonus
- Yearly appraisals in January
- Discount on car leasing
- Retail discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Social nights out paid by the company
- Free car parking
- 22 days holidays (rising with service)
If you have a built a data warehouse from scratch and have SSRS and SSIS experience then please apply.