My client, an explosive fintech start-up in the heart of London, are looking for a graduate or junior C# .NET Developer to join their growing...
Senior Java Developer
My high profile and well known client specialises in collecting and assessing data for behaviour analysis and management. Due to unrivalled success they are looking to increase their service offerings and so are looking for a capable and experienced Java developer to help build and maintain multiple new and existing applications.
My client works with Java and Spring (Spring Core, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud and Spring MVC). Other systems they use include ActiveMQ, Tomcat, Kafka and PostgreSQL.
Working with these technologies the Agile Java Developer will join a fantastic team of great technologists to create and maintain applications to integrate with IoT devices and third-party services, process and analyse various data streams.
- Java 7/8
- Spring 4 (Core, Integration, Security, Boot, Data, Cloud and MVC)
- Knowledge of Cassandra
- Knowledge of Redis
- Knowledge of message broker systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience with multi-threaded and multi-process architectures
- Good understanding of design and integration patterns
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Intetersted in emerging technologies and development practices
- Node.js and related frameworks
- ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Knowledge of low-latency design patterns
- cloud-native architecture development and deployments
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please do not hesitate to apply. Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss this role further.