My client, a trading firm in the City of London are looking for a C# .NET Web Developer to contribute towards the development of trading...
As a PHP and Laravel developer, experience with Symfony or Zend is also suitable, you will be developing a bespoke HR platform for multiple sectors across the UK. This is available as Software as a Service (SAAS) and this enterprise software will reduce business costs significantly.
As a PHP and Laravel developer you will be working to develop software to service all areas across HR business processes. They have a bright modern open plan office based in Central London and are looking to double the team this year. They currently have 2 scrum teams and will be increasing to 4 scrum teams by the end of the year. They operate across the UK and Ireland and are starting to expand further.
- Coffee, Tea, Biscuits and Fruit provided.
- A lounge room with table football, pool table and darts.
- 1 Free paid Inspiration day (meetups and conferences to be agreed with lead tech)
- On and off site training and courses (depending on requirements /time in company). This year they are holding their own event with a guest Laravel expert
- 'Dev hack days' 1 day per quarter.
For 2017 they have introduced a staff incentives /bonuses package with the possibility of attracting up 5% of annual salary as a bonus based on individual and Company performance.
As a PHP and Laravel developer you will be working on their bespoke platform refactoring from CodeIgniter to Laravel. You will then be developing new features/ applications and alongside continued maintenance of the platform.
- Laravel 5.2/5.4 - Experience with Symfony or Zend is also suitable
- Eloquent ORM
- Linux / Apache administration
- Vagrant / Puppet / PuPhPet / Virtualbox
- TDD techniques essential
- API development
- Agile / Kanban
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be offered for this role. Please note only successful applications will be contacted.