Senior Java Developer My high profile and well known client specialises in collecting and assessing data for behaviour analysis and management. Due to unrivalled success...
Objective-C, MAC / App Developer
My client based in Leatherhead is a leading brand in the Intelligence market and provides solutions to range of commercial and professional users and they are looking for an MAC/App Developer.
This leading brand is looking for a person with Mac application development and distribution experience to work on a Mac based intelligence interface application. The programme is written in Objective-C so knowledge of Mac operating systems and third party application installation procedures using Apple App store is required. The MAC/App Developer should be able to compile an installation package for my clients application and handle a corresponding USB driver to work on Mac computers. The role for the MAC/App Developer will be based on site 5 days a week, normal workign hours apply
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Latest Apple operating systems: components, functionality, and application programming interfaces (API)
- Creation and deployment of software installation packages (web & Apple Store), including driver deployment
- Source version control system, preferably Git, or Subversion
- Change request management system, preferably Trac
- Excellent documenting skills used in source code comments
- Excellent communication skills
- Developing or understanding of driver internals
- GPS / GPX / TCX XML and digital mapping experience
- Experience with handheld, embedded devices
If you feel you are a good fit for this opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply. Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss this role further.