Automation Test Lead
An urgent requirement has arisen for an experienced Automation Test Lead professional to join this rapidly progressive organisation, with excellent in-house training initiatives to help you really develop and progress in your career!
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days' Holiday
- Company Discounts
- Flexible Working Hours
Coming from a strong Testing background, you will be experienced in a Test Lead position in which you will have been responsible for developing and implementing automation test principles and strategies into testing and development teams. You will be experienced in working with Selenium and Cucumber - with Ruby scripting preferred but not essential - and will be confident in mentoring and training colleagues in principles and technologies. You will be an effective communicator with the power to influence.
In this Automation Test Lead position, you will be responsible for working with the organisation's testing and development teams to help drive automation testing forward. You will work across all teams to increase testing coverage across existing and evolving functionality and will be responsible for:
- Identifying most amenable areas of functionality to test automation
- Driving continuous improvement in the automated test suite through RCA (performance and defects)
- Training and mentoring other members of the testing and development teams via a formal syllabus
- Utilising Selenium and other appropriate frameworks to help develop automated tests to company and systems standards
This Automated Test Lead position will be based in the company's South Manchester office and comes with a competitive salary as well as:
- 25 days' holiday
- Casual dress code
- Childcare vouchers
- Defined pension scheme
- Share investment plan for staff
- Dedicated personal development time and resources to gain invaluable skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading organisations in their market, helping to define their testing strategies going forward whilst further developing your skills and experience to progress in your career.
This is an urgent requirement so apply now by sending a copy of your most recent CV, or for more information, please contact Mark Goode on 0161 888 2541.