Global leaders in the digital media sector have created their own software product to give their customers the best experience when utilising their services. As...
The Fun Stuff:
- 2 Days a Month To Work on Own Projects
- Sociable Team - Monthly Events
- Huge Potential to Learn
- Pool Table in the Office
- Parking if Wanted
- Flexible Working Hours
- Free Breakfast
You will need to have the following skill and experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in full stack development with a preference for front end work
- Experience Angular JS and responsive front-end web design.
- Experience with Python and REST API's
- A passion for writing clean, maintainable code
And ideally some of the following:
- Knowledge of SQL databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Experience using Agile scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of AWS and scalable architectures.
- Knowledge of Flask-Restless / SQLAlchemy
Talent from Europe Welcome!