My client, a trading firm in the City of London are looking for a C# .NET Web Developer to contribute towards the development of trading...
My client, a world-leading charity based in the heart of London, is looking for a C# Technical Lead to join their team. You will be responsible for architecting and delivering industry leading enterprise solutions. Whilst this role will have no direct reports, you will work closely with the Head of Development and the developers to architect, plan and deliver cutting-edge software.
- World-renowned global charity
- £70,000 per annum
- Unlimited access to Microsoft cutting-edge technologies
Coming from a strong technical leadership background you will have extensive C# .NET experience and have ideally worked on enterprise applications. You will provide technical leadership in architecting end to end solutions that meet business needs while ensuring that the implementation is in-line with the architectural principles, industry best practices and extensible and scalable for future needs. As a C# Technical Lead you will contribute to the evolution and planning of the enterprise architecture by ensuring solutions are developed in line with roadmaps. Microsoft work very closely with this charity meaning that they have access to the latest tools and technologies whenever they need them.
- Lead and assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualising and developing solutions using of design patterns and industry best practices
- Create and maintain architectural and design artefacts to ensure the up to date documentation for the relevant programs and projects is readily available and ensure the knowledge is disseminated
- Business partner with stakeholders in the organisation to understand business requirements
Key technical requirements:
- Experience in application development with .NET (C#) and SQL Server (or equivalent databases)
- CI / CD development
- Experience developing solution architectures for Azure including Azure AD, Azure SQL and Service Fabric.
- Extensive experience in architecting applications for testability, extensibility and scalability.
- Experience of configuration management / change management and the tools to support collaborative and efficient code development
- Demonstrable understanding of software design patterns, SOLID, TDD and OO principles
- Knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP), SOA, CQRS, Messaging (ESB) and distributed systems
- TDD / BDD
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known global charity that was established almost 100 years ago. Interview slots are confirmed for next week, please call Sophie Wallis on 0207 654 1402