As a PHP and Laravel developer will be developing a bespoke HR platform for multiple sectors across the UK. This is available as Software as...
Reporting to the CTO, you will play an integral part of the team building exciting web based solutions to technically challenging client needs. Your work will be on display and used by thousands of users, so an attention to detail, the foresight to identify issues before they become problems, and a willingness to go the extra mile will be required.
- At least 3 years commercial experience as a PHP developer
- Expert knowledge of PHP web framework Laravel 5
- Committed to creating high quality code through frequent refactoring
- RestFUL API development
- MySQL database administration
- Redis or other in memory database experience
- Continuous integration/deployment - building & releasing multiple times a day
For your hard work you'll be rewarded with a company pension, subsidized 5* gym, 25 days holiday, travel loan and plenty of social activities.