About the role:A Technical Delivery Manager is required to join a leading organisation in Leeds. You will be leading the delivery of a marketing leading...
A Telephony Manager is required to develop, manage and implement the Trust's telephony, voice recording and mobile data strategy including the integration between various systems and services. Role Summary The Telephony Manager will proactively manage the technical environment in order to ensure maximum availability and the efficient operation of the 24/7 business critical telephony and mobile data network services across various different business areas.
Responsibility for all of the Telephony / Voice communication services - these services include: The telephone networks underpinning various sentences and services and associated telephony applications
- CLI, CTI, Call Management Systems and voice recorder systems
- A comprehensive wide area data network and all telephony services used by both operational and support functions at around 100 sites.
- Connections to external networks such as the internet, N3, public and private telephone networks and other networks
- Providing operational responsibility for the day-to-day provision of the VC services, adopting ITIL best practices across Change, Problem Capacity and Availability
- Responsible for the maintenance of telephony, voice recording and mobile data services
- Overseeing the development, implementation, revision and maintenance of the IT telephony strategy to complement business need and national governance.
- This role is a management position and will oversee a team of 5 technical support employees.