Solution Engineer/Application Architect is needed to work a permanent role in West London, the Solution Engineer will provide technical direction for the design of complex and large scale systems solutions. You will be required to partner with the Enterprise Architecture team on the creation of the conceptual architecture that addresses the high level business requirements.
What's in it for you?
- Working for an international multibillion pound turnover giant
- 10 year strategy programme to shape the future of the company
- Working with the latest technologies mixed with legacy due to the nature of the business
- Great career structure with excellent working environment
- Generous salary, including bonuses and car allowance
- Product Experience:
- Manhattan WMS (Warehouse Management System) is a strongly desirable experience
- Material handling automation systems
- General supply chain warehouse product experience (ie Manhattan, JDA)
- Experience playing the Application Architect / SE role when implementing packaged applications, preferably a WMS implementation
- Integration technology concepts (ESB, ETL, MQ.) and preferably the IBM integration stack