Solution Engineer/Application Architect is needed to work a permanent role in West London, the application architect will provide technical direction for the design of complex...
onezeero. are working with a multibillion pound global turnover business who are in need of a permanent Senior Integration Architect to join a 34 person global architecture team.
What's in it for you?
- Working with some of the best architects in the world
- Day to day work mixed with strategy - 10 year plan
- Exciting cloud based projects (build capability) and working with large complex global systems
- Shaping the business architecture, steer in the right direction and apply the trends
The Integration Architect will have excellent experience based around Integration/data technology solutions, understanding and translating data requirements and Integration patterns to business and technical teams, experience of the IBM Integration stack and SOA Architectural principles are essential.
You must also have the ability to influence the business through your expert knowledge of architectural methodologies, and expertise in the area of Integration and Data technologies to select the most appropriate solutions to fulfil specific business requirements. In addition, close collaboration with the global Architecture Services team in America will be required.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Essential Experience
- Experience of systems and technical architecture analysis, design, implementation, and support of manual and automated database systems and Integration architectures
- Solid background in enterprise and solution architecture with a focus on integration/data.
- Demonstrable experience of driving and delivering technological change against a background of organisational transformation
- Deep understanding of and ability to provide subject matter expertise on SOA design patterns, integration Middleware, Messaging and API design and management
- Experience of designing high-performance infrastructure standards and solutions.
- Experience of working as part of a wider architecture team and interacting with peer architects both locally and globally.
- Experience of working with third party suppliers during the design and build of IT solutions.
- Demonstrable understanding of SOA, software engineering best practices and design patterns.
- Knowledge of industry standard middleware, ETL, master data hub, and service oriented architecture, design and delivery solutions.
What's needed to be successful:
- IBM Websphere Message Broker(WMB), IBM Integration Bus(IIB), IBM Application Integration Suite, IBM DataPower Gateway XI52, IBM API Management, IBM Websphere Registry and Repository(WSRR), IBM Websphere Managed File Transfer, IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM)/Tivoli, IBM Websphere MQ Services, IBM Websphere Application Server, Web Server, Infosphere DataStage, IBM Advanced BPM, ERWIN
- JAVA, JEE, J2EE Application Framework, JMS, Spring and Hibernate
- SOA Governance
- SOA Security - SOA security Mutual Authentication, Open SSO, SAML, OAUTH, Kerberos, OpenConnectID, JSON Web Token(JWT), JWS, JOSE
- Experience with E Commerce applications: SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, Manhattan, OMS, WMS
- Experience with XML, XSL, WSDL, SOAP, HTTP, JAVA, REST, BPEL, API Management and Swagger
- Experience with industry architecture frameworks, TOGAF or ZACHMAN
- Experience with databases: Oracle, DB2, Stored Procedure, Mongo DB, NoSQL, MS SQL, Hadoop
- Professional IT qualifications such as TOGAF or CITP..etc
- Strategy Definitions for middleware, ESB and API adoption. Define, set, own and enforce standards for tools, techniques, standardize patterns and methodology for strategic technologies
- Lead Solution Engineer functions to manage the technical delivery of complex architecture and design for large complex enterprise projects
- Experience with managing of onshore-offshore delivery process, Agile and Waterfall Project Management Methodologies
- Experience with design and build of infrastructure and automated build to support high availability and disaster recovery,
- Experience with technology design experience including Performance, Security, Availability, Monitoring
- Experience with Performance Tools like Load Runner
- Experience with Configuration Management: IBM Rational Team Concert, SVS
- Experience with C++, Scripting
If interested in the Integration Architect role, please do apply.