An Insight Analyst is needed to work for a national company who manages large amounts of data, the Insight Analyst will deliver quantitative and qualitative...
onezeero. are looking to talk with an experience Data Warehouse Developer to work a permanent role in Chester.
What's in it for you?
- Mentored and supported by the Data Warehouse Architect
- Maintenance and further expansion and development the Teradata Data Warehouse environment
- Deliver new data applications and support the existing Data Warehouse
The DW Developer must have excellent communication and project management skills, able to work at pace when needed and adapt with the business' changing needs working well under pressure.
Overview of skills methods needed:
- Teradata SQL Including Views, Macros and Procedures
- ETL Scripting
- Data modelling
- Data mapping
- Performance tuning
- Data packaging for business users and applications
- Reconciling data from multiple systems
- Identifying and resolving Data quality issues
The Data Warehouse Developer will have worked with large scale database environments and display good experience or knowledge of the following:
- Designing and developing enhancements and expansions to the existing Teradata Data Warehouse environment in line with business needs
- Performance tuning, including collecting statistics, analysing explains & determining which tables needed statistics.
- Developing efficient ETL routines
- Ensuring the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of data in the data warehouse.
- You will be an expert in writing efficient SQL
If the DW Developer is of interest then please do apply