onezeero. are looking to talk with an experience Data Warehouse Developer to work a permanent role in Chester.What's in it for you?Mentored and supported by...
onezeero. are looking to talk with enthusiastic and motivated BI Analysts who have good experience around Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle, SSRS, SSAS.
What's in it for you?
- New projects - deliver a BI solution
- Work within an Agile environment
- Structured working environment with great support
- you will recommend new tools, versions and methodologies
The B.I. Analyst will be responsible a key part to the business helping to design and deliver a suitable solution for viewing, sharing and analysis of data. The solution should empower the business to be self-sufficient in the production of MIS and provide a graphical and intuitive interface.
To deliver BI solutions using some or all of the following:
- Teradata / SQL Server / Oracle
Collaborate with the rest of the Data Warehouse team to establish a highly scalable and supportable environment to deliver the solutions in whilst constantly contributing to the development and improvement of team skills and knowledge.
- Solid understanding of relational database design and data warehousing methodologies with experience of Teradata and/or SQL Server preferable
- Proven track record in delivering B.I.
- Knowledge and experience of using Agile methodologies.
- Experience or knowledge of multi-dimensional data modelling.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate
If you are interested this BI Analyst and you have the skills then please do apply.