Objective-C, MAC / App Developer My client based in Leatherhead is a leading brand in the Intelligence market and provides solutions to range of commercial...
A VBA Systems Support Analyst with experience support financial applications is required to join a global business in their Reading office. You will have prior experience supporting and resolving technical issues in VBA, TSQL and SSIS. The business' office is located in as easily commutable area of Reading, with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the VBA Systems Support Analyst, you will be providing expertise on automating tasks and providing technical support to finance systems such as MS Dynamics, Billing system, eRequest and BI360. In addition to this, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Coordination of internal support and ensuring applications are supported at all times
- Providing expert guidance on user testing activity and provision of user training
- Supporting existing and development of new in-house applications and tools - SQL Server, Access and Excel
- Management and coordination of 3rd party suppliers
As the VBA Systems Support Analyst, you will have had previous experience working on and supporting financial applications such as Dynamics GP, BI360, eRequest , Excel, Access and SQL Server. In addition to this the following experience would be highly beneficial:
- TSQL, VBA, SSIS, SSRS, Stored procedures, BI/MI reporting
- Experience with XML
- Able to deconstruct legacy code
The business are keen to find a self starter, who will be able to work unaided and hit the ground running. This position is ideal for a Financial Systems Support Analyst who is looking for a role where they'll have a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to have more responsibility.