A Product Manager experienced with Sitecore 8 is required for a large international business based in central London. You will be leading the adoption and...
Release Manager - Project Manager - ERP
My client are one of the largest Media organisations in the World, I am delighted to be assisting them in the search for a Release Manager with Project Manager and ERP experience;
- End to end delivery of a major or maintenance release from provision and agreement of the solution design (eg. Change requests from Fit / change workshops for a deployment or completed solution design documentation for major release) to delivery of the completed solution to User Acceptance Testing. Managing the coordinated delivery of:-
- Solution technical build with associated technical specifications etc.
- Data migration revisions
- Training material creation
- Completion of testing Unit, FAT, SAT, SIT, Regression
- Creation of technical cutover requirements
- Participate in the project planning activities and manage the execution of projects according to plan
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the projects objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance.
- Analyse risk, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
- Determine what constitutes successful closure for all parties. Gain acceptance and sign-off by all parties when closure is attained.
- Proactively manage project stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer reference and success story.
- Ensure proper use of project management methodology, standards, tools, processes and procedures
- Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables to project team; review quality of work and manage integration of team members' work; provide performance input to project team members' functional management.
- Structured methodology application
- Multiple full lifecycles of global solution build projects from project kick off to handover to support.
- Experience of managing projects delivering MS-AX preferred but not essential
- Experience of global template build essential
- Project management of cross functional teams (technical and business process) essential
- Management of 3rd party solution providers essential
- Working to defined stage gate methodologies as part of a broader programme structure essential
- Experience of media business desirable but not essential
- ERP solution delivery essential SAP, MS-AX or similar